The BEST Built-in Knee Pads. Period.
Cooler, lighter, greater comfort. You asked for it, we delivered. Our NEW 7920FR is modeled after our top-selling legacy style 7820FR utility pant. Made from the highest-quality FR fabric on the market this style is made from GlenGuard® entwined rip-stop weave that includes WICKZZ™ moisture-management technology to wick away perspiration to keep you cool and dry. Perfect for hot work climates where heat stress is a concern. We kept the styling, fit and functionality the same with the addition of some very important upgrades. The NEW 7920FR is 30% lighter than its predecessor! That’s right, stronger AND lighter. The new rip-stop fabric is designed to last longer and will retain its color longer. Perfect as a uniform solution for your workforce where FR safety is required without sacrificing comfort and durability.
Traditional cargo-styling with 16 utility pockets including front apron style pockets that can be tucked away when not in use.
Be protected from arc flash/flash fires with industry-leading FR fabric that is rated in accordance with NFPA 70E and 2112 standards.
HAZARD RISK CATEGORY 2
ARC THERMAL PROTECTION VALUE: 10.1
Renewable energy technicians, utilities, maintenance, mechanics
- USA-made Flame Resistant Rip-Stop Fabric (inherent)
- 79% Meta-aramid/20% FR Modacrylic/1% Anti-Stat
- Lightweight with WICKZZ™ Moisture Wicking Technology
- Rating: ATPV 10.1, HRC CAT-2
- Convenient apron style pull-out pockets that can be stowed
- Double knee patches and kick plates for extended wear-life
- Tactical, offset color stitching with triple needle and re-enforcement bar tacking throughout
- All YKK FR components including zipper, hook & loop and waist button
- Relaxed fit
- Available with or kneepads (PRO) and without built-in kneepads (CORE)