Knee Protection Just Got Even Better- SQUISH® Knee Pad Inserts
We added the convenience of being able to remove your SQUISH® knee pads and share them across multiple pairs of 053 DILLON-PRO pants to save some cash. Or, if you prefer to load them in and forget about them, purchase a set of pads for each and every pair of pants in your line-up. The freedom to choose is now yours. Our NEW 053 DILLON-PRO knee pad work pants are the perfect solution for carpenters, drywall installers, roofers, concrete/asphalt workers just to name a few. Our new technical performance fabric combines precision in performance, comfort, durability, styling and functionality. This workhorse is styled around the traditional utility work pant with multi-purpose pockets, tape measure clip and hammer loop. ActionFlex® 2 technical performance fabric is our micro rip-stop twill weave to give you just the right amount of flex and breathability. The 053 DILLON-PRO now gives you the choice to load-in knee pad protection or not. Removable SQUISH® knee pads can be inserted on the ready into easy-access top-loading knee pockets. Prefer full-time knee protection? No problem, just leave the pads in and forget about them- even in the laundry. This new style is a direct upgrade of our legacy 5300 Tradesman style. The pockets and and layout are EXACTLY the same.
IMPORTANT: when ordering this item, SQUISH® knee pads are sold separately and must be added to your purchase.
ALL workers. Carpenters, wood-worker/finishing, concrete/asphalt, roofers, landscaping/irrigation, flooring, excavation, pipe fitters, general labor, service technicians, mechanics and many more.
- Easy-access, top-loading external knee pad pockets for inserting SQUISH® knee pads. Pads can be removed or inserted as desired.
- SQUISH ® Pads Sold Separately- bundled purchase option available
- Articulated knee panel for natural knee bend
- Pants made from 100% Polyester ACTIONFLEX® 2 technical performance fabric
- Durable abrasion and tear resistant Micro Rip-Stop twill weave for a nice finish and extended wear-life
- ACTIONFLEX® 2 technology promotes comfort and unrestricted movement
- MCS adaptive temperature and moisture management technology, UPF rating 50+
- Fabric will not shrink or fade
- Refined, Regular fit
- Re-enforced tacking/stitching for stress points
- Multi-compartment utility-style leg pockets
- Stylish patch pockets on back with added yoke pocket for cell phone
- Large, easy-access front pockets
- Convenient belt loop clip for hanging keys or tools
- Rigid tool clip and hammer loop
- YKK fly zipper and strong metal shank waist button