Returns & Shipping Policy
What orders qualify for FREE shipping?
*FREE shipping applies ONLY to the lower 48 (contiguous) USA states. All other ship-to destinations in the USA/Canada or Internationally do NOT qualify for FREE shipping. Shipping rates will apply. Note, International shipping rates will include delivery to your door fees which may include any applicable duties and/or taxes.
What is your return/refund policy?
We want you extremely satisfied with your Thrive Workwear purchase. If for any reason you need to return for exchange or refund, our Easy Product Returns offer pre-paid return labels, so your return shipping is always free! Product must be in its original condition,
UNUSED, UNWORN and UNWASHED with tags intact. Please get it back to us within 60 days to receive an exchange, credit or refund. Note, we reserve the right to inspect the returned merchandise prior to processing an exchange or refund. A 20% re-stocking fee may be charged back if the return requires any cleaning of debris, pet hair, lint, etc. The return merchandise does not qualify for exchange or refund if there is any evidence of odors, i.e. smoke. We will deduct the 20% re-stocking fee when applicable from the refund due back to the payment method used for the original purchase. You will be notified if the return does not pass our inspection for approval on how you wish for us to proceed with your return.
It is always recommended that you try on your merchandise with care.
Exchanges: We offer free exchanges, so let us know why the product didn't work out and we will get you set up for an exchange. Please note that items may go out of stock quickly and exchanges are only available for in-stock items. As a result, we may not be able to make all requested exchanges. If this is the case you will be able to choose one of our two refund options.
1. A refund to the original form of payment
Please note: refunds do not include any shipping costs paid on your original order (if applicable).
To start a return/exchange:
1. Locate & click the "Easy Product Returns" button at the left footer of our website pages or simply start here by clicking:
2. Enter your email address and click "Easy Product Returns"
3. Once your email address (or order number) is submitted, check your inbox for your return email, you'll find instructions for selecting the items you want to return or exchange, printing your return label, packing your items.
4. Once your return is approved you will receive an e-mail with your prepaid USPS return label. We generally approve return/exchanges within 1 business day of them being submitted.
5. Print the label and place it on the resealed package with the item. Include your packing slip with a note of your preference of exchange or refund and reason.
6. Once we receive your order, we will process your exchange, credit, or refund within 3-5 business days of receiving at our warehouse. Please note that it takes 2-3 business days for the funds to appear back in your bank account from time of a refund notification.
You can also send us an email to email@example.com with your return/exchange request and we will be happy to process a return label for you!
**Please note that exchange policies DO NOT apply to international purchases. All international purchases are final. If you wish to return merchandise for an exchange or refund, the cost of returning will be your responsibility. We reserve the right to inspect and determine returned merchandise qualifications upon receipt.
**Please follow our return process or contact us before sending back your return. Sending a return without notifying us will cause delays in processing. Thrive Workwear is not responsible for any return packages that are shipped without our provided pre-paid return label.**
What is your warranty?
We want you to be 100% satisfied. WITHIN 30 DAYS of receiving your merchandise, if you are at all dissatisfied with the product, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it.We accept only UNUSED, UNWORN and UNWASHED product with original tags still intact.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it. We would appreciate a call or an email identifying the defect BEFORE you return it. IMPORTANT: Warranty doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.